Personal Loan Calculator
Personal Loan EMI Calculator :
Our loan calculator helps you to estimate the total personal principal amount, the annual rate of interest on a loan (APR), and loan payment calculations. It generates equated monthly instalment (EMI), number of payments, total payment, and interest towards the loan as a result. Once you know the repayment capacity of your loan then you plan to apply for the personal loan.
What is a personal loan?
The personal loan is a loan taken by individuals from the bank to fulfil personal needs. It is an unsecured loan with very high-interest rates. It needs minimum documentation to approve the loan. It is an unsecured loan because if the borrower defaults the loan bank cannot recover the loan amount but it damages your credit scores.
Personal loan interest rate is 3 to 10% more than home loans so generally avoid taking a personal loan. In generally banks providing a personal loan with loan size from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 25 Lakhs. Here are lots of banks like SBI, ICICI, HDFC providing personal loan service with different interest rates as per there terms and conditions.
It provides you a loan based on your credit history and repayment capacity. You can apply for a loan for a personal purpose like a vacation, renovation of home, Marriage, Medical emergence, Education, etc. You cannot repay the total bank amount within the lock-in period.
Personal Loan Eligibility :
If you want a personal loan you need to fulfil all the eligibility criteria of the bank. Each bank has its loan terms and conditions. Here is some general condition that every bank will look before approving the loan.
1. Borrower annual income & repayment capacity with minimum monthly income Rs. 15,000.
2. If you’re self-employed/Business then the look over income stability of your business (It must be minimum 3 yrs.) and check assets and liabilities.
3. Borrower age must be 21 to 60 Yrs. for salary base person and for self-employed/ business 25 to 65 yrs.
4. Borrower credit score & credit report. if it is 750+ then you will get loan easily.
5. If your income is less than your expenses then they consider your spouse's income to calculate your eligibility.
How to use personal loan calculator?
Personal loan repayment calculator is very easy to use. You need to follow below steps.
Open Personal Loan Calculator.
Enter the loan amount, the annual rate of a loan, and loan tenure.
Click on calculate you will get monthly payment, loan amount, number of payments, and total interest as a result.